D.P.A.C. Meeting Minutes
Monday, October 28, 2019
Burnaby Central Secondary School
6011 Deer Lake Parkway Burnaby, BC V5G 0A9
1. Welcome and Introductions, (Laura Ward, DPAC Chair)
DPAC representatives were welcomed, and DPAC executive, district senior administrative staff, and trustees present were introduced.
2. Treasurers 101, Ishver Khunguray, Assistant Secretary Treasurer
Discussed in a PowerPoint presentation a detailed overview of what being a treasurer is all about. Topic up for discussion are as follows:
Purchases thru the district
How records are kept
4. DPAC Updates: Policy committee meeting to update, cleaning up of how the mechanics works
5. At Our School – Show & Tell:
Maywood: is having a Flea market November 16th at 10am.
Brentwood Park: Winter Fair, November 3rd from 10 to 3.
30 vendors, cafe and snack bar
ParkCrest: Winter Fair November 16 from 10 to 2. Consession/free
Second Street Community School: having Craft Fair November 21 from 2:30 to 6:30. Santa Breakfast December 1st
1. Question & Answers
2. Next Meeting: November 18th
WEBSITE – dpac.burnabyschools.ca Email your events to be published. COMMUNICATION – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com